SC Magazine arms information security professionals like you with in-depth, unbiased business and technical information that you need to tackle the countless security challenges you face. We created our SC Congress Chicago specifically for our senior audience in the greater Chicago cybersecurity community.
On October 27th, 2016, SC Congress will once again host one of the most talked about cybersecurity events in Chicago located at Summit West - 500 W Madison St, in the West Loop Gate section of Chicago
This year at SC Congress Chicago we will also be showcasing our new schedule format along with new technical editorial tracks that will talk about Ransomware, Mobile Security and Threat Intelligence.
These are just some of the benefits you'll gain from attending:
- Enhance your profile: Engage directly with the most connected and influential cybersecurity leaders in the market, including our esteemed speakers, delegates, sponsors, and SC editors.
- Get informed: Premium content targets mission-critical topics, including mobile security, threat intelligence, ransomware, and more.
- Immerse in the latest technologies and tools: Our Exhibit Hall is a marketplace of ideas and solutions that will help you safeguard your organization.
- Opportunity to get out of your silo: SC Congress draws top-level cybersecurity leaders from all the key verticals, including finance, technology, government, retail and consumer goods.
- Unprecedented chance to aim higher: Engage with premium content on C-suite perspectives, including security planning and budgeting, and the pathways to organizational influence within your company.
Use Discount Code - WEBSITE - to receive $25 off your Full Conference Pass
EARN UP TO 6 CPES AT SC CONGRESS CHICAGO
If you currently hold an (ISC) 2® credential, when you register to attend the SC Congress face-to-face events, you may claim you may claim 1 CPE credit per hour of attendance based on the time spent in the sessions. After each event concludes, SC Congress will confirm individual delegate attendance by CISSP membership gathered during registration to(ISC) 2® . Make sure you provide your CISSP number when you register.
For more information on (ISC) 2® click here.
ISACA members: Any members or ISACA certified who attend SC Congress Chicago will qualify for one CPE credit for each applicable track session and keynote session subject to ISACA approval. You can report your CPE activity directly on www.isaca.org by logging into "My ISACA" and clicking on "Manage My CPEs" from the "MyCertifications" link. Scroll down, the click on the "Add CPE" button. Enter CPE activity information and click "Save". Full instructions can be found here.
500 W Madison St, 6th Floor Chicago, IL 60661