SC Congress London has by far been one of our most popular, well-attended and well-regarded events in our SC Congress portfolio. On 23 February 2017, SC Congress will once again host one of the most talked about cyber-security events in the UK.
This year at SC Congress London we will also be showcasing our new schedule format along with new technical editorial tracks that will talk about Ransomware, Mobile Security and Threat Intelligence.
These are just some of the benefits you'll gain from attending:
- Enhance your profile: Engage directly with the most connected and influential cyber-security leaders in the market, including our esteemed speakers, delegates, sponsors, and SC UK editors.
- Get informed: Premium content targets mission-critical topics, including ransomware, breaches, DDoS and more.
- Immerse in the latest technologies and tools: Our Exhibit Hall is a marketplace of ideas and solutions that will help you safeguard your organisation.
- Opportunity to get out of your silo: SC Congress draws top-level cyber-security leaders from all the key verticals, including finance, technology, government, retail and consumer goods.
- Unprecedented chance to aim higher: Engage with premium content on C-suite perspectives, including security planning and budgeting and the pathways to organisational influence within your company.
We are in the process of crafting our agenda for our 2017 conference so please stay tuned for updates to our schedule and line-up of speakers and panelists.
Please mark your diaries for 23 February 2017 and we certainly hope we will see you there!
(ISC)2 members: This year, conference delegates can earn up to 8 CPE credit hours based on the hours spent in track and keynote sessions. SC Congress London will provide a list to (ISC)2 of all full conference delegates who provide their CISSP membership number during registration. Make sure you include your CISSP membership number when you register.
ISACA members: Any members or ISACA certified who attend SC Congress London will qualify for one CPE credit for each applicable track session and keynote session subject to ISACA approval. You can report your CPE activity directly on www.isaca.org by logging into "My ISACA" and clicking on "Manage My CPEs" from the "MyCertifications" link. Scroll down, the click on the "Add CPE" button. Enter CPE activity information and click "Save". Full instructions can be found here.
Situated a few minutes walk from Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centre, ILEC Conference Centre is a perfect base for business travelers. Its close proximity to the shopper's paradise of Kensington and Knightsbridge and the stylish cafes and boutique of Chelsea also makes it a great place for leisure visitors to stay.
Public transport: London Underground
West Brompton and Earls Court stations are both within walking distance giving easy access to all central district of London and Heathrow Airport. Transport for London tube map ›
ILEC is a quarter of a mile (400m) from the A4, providing easy access to the M4, M5 and M40.
There is a car park in the basement of the hotel with 140 parking bays.
Guests and delegates can benefit from preferential resident rates as follows:
- Up to 2 hours £5 (£5 for non residents)
- Up to 4 hours £8 (£5 for non residents)
- Up to 6 hours £11 (£11 for non residents)
- Up to 9 hours £12 (£17 for non residents)
- Up to 12 hours £14 (£19 for non residents)
- Up to 24 hours £17 (£24 for non residents)